Thread: Laguna Seca with On The Edge Trackdays - July 16-17-18-19 - Last Minute Deal!!!

Default Laguna Seca with On The Edge Trackdays - July 16-17-18-19 - Last Minute Deal!!!

Hello Everybody,

Here is a last minute summer deal for all Laguna Seca lovers. On The Edge is going to have a run group(cars) at Laguna next July 16-17-18-19, spots are very limited 25 to 30. It will be just one run group per day, Low Intermediate, Intermediate or Advance, prices are:

- Thursday July 16th $330 - 6 Twenty(20) minutes sessions
    - Friday July 17th $290 - 5 Twenty(20) minutes sessions
    - Saturday July 18th $290 - 5 Twenty(20) minutes sessions
    - Sunday July 19th $290 - 5 Twenty(20) minutes sessions

Registration will include a free 8 x 10 photo plus $25 discount on photo CD. Lunch is not include. Registration is available online at www.extpictues.com. Feel free to contact me directly for further questions. Hurry up and register soon to save your spot before it's sold out at this prices they will be gone soon. Looking forward to see many of you at the track.

Regards,

Carlos Oliveros
    831 210 3480
    www.extpictures.com
    On The Edge Trackdays

p.s: Registration page on my website is set up for a different event, write down on the comments line that you are registering for the Laguna Seca event as long with day and price, I will contact you shortly, thank you.

How strick are they on having tow hooks on the car and how many are you required to have? Id like to go but am having issues trying to get a tow hook for my car.

Hi,

Yes, you need a tow hook, stock or after market, but you need one, or some kind of tow point on your car, feel free to call or email me if you have further questions, thank you.

Carlos Oliveros
    831 210 3480
    www.extpictures.com
    [email protected]

Wow, good deal. I wish I could go but it's too late of a notice!

Hope some of you go & take pictures, etc. Post it up!
    Slow down, Champ!

Ok I will see what I can figure out. For some reason the 10s didnt come with a factory tow hook option which sucks. Thanks for the info.