Thread: Need a lenient smog check place

Default Need a lenient smog check place

Anyone know of a smog check place that would pass the visual inspection for a car with headers installed? I have a custom 1 piece header for my Civic and it's a pain to remove for just the smog. Preferrably in the south bay. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR View Post
    Anyone know of a smog check place that would pass the visual inspection for a car with headers installed? I have a custom 1 piece header for my Civic and it's a pain to remove for just the smog. Preferrably in the south bay. Thanks in advance.
    hit up Batosai, he knows where
    2003 Evolution VIII

Quote Originally Posted by RREVOVIII View Post
    hit up Batosai, he knows where
    HAHAHA...I see that ! But yea, OP: if you don't mind driving to SJ just pm me and we can discuss salamat pareng jay!! LOOOL

I neeeed to know too (:
    Last edited by ATRAN; 08-15-2009 at 12:18 AM.

Are they still sending people to test-only locations out there?

Hey batosai were can I find that smog place, will they trip of a bov and catch can?
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

Quote Originally Posted by blurevo8 View Post
    Hey batosai were can I find that smog place, will they trip of a bov and catch can?
    Mwahahahahahahaha...wassup rey? who's yur boi!!! How ya like me now...bwahahahahahaha...
    REVolution Motorsports
    Teamrev.net

Anyone happen to know where this lenient smog place is?

I second that!
    03' VIII GSR - HKS RS Intake, Tanabe Concept G Blue TBE, HKS UICP W/ HKS SSQBOV, Full-Race Stock Replacement Manifold, IX Turbo...

Things Next On My List: 272 Camshafts, Cam Gears, Valves, Springs, Retainers and Tune

Bump. If there is anyone that knows of a friendly smog place, please let us know!

I've tried PM'ing everyone referenced on any of the smog threads and haven't gotten a response. Really hoping to avoid swapping out my entire exhaust system.