Thread: job help

Default job help

To make a long story short I quit my job a few days ago because I got a customer service job in “ San Jose” but actually come to fined out its in Fremont and it’s a door to door sales job “pyramid scheme” so now i am out of a job because the job I got was a scam all they said in the interview was that you get 2k a month for answering peoples questions about warranties and assembly of the products then I went for my first day of training and they said ok this is how this works you will go door to door everyday to complete at least 60 appointments so you can make your 2k a month if you don’t you don’t get anything and a bunch of other bs

So I would like to know if anyone knows of a full time job in the Morgan Hill /San Jose area. It would be much appreciated!! I can pm you my resume so please let me know thanks .

so i have been at my new job for a little over month now and have only seen 300 bucks from them and they keep telling my we don't have money but we will get you the rest in a few weeks. So now I am on the job hunt again. So if anyone knows any place that is hiring please let me know thanks