Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SPORT BACK

Have you guys seen them in person? There was one rolling around at MOD09. I wasn't a big fan of the design in pictures but in person they look good. After talking with the guys at Capitol Mitsubishi they should have some coming in the next 7 days!!!!

I can't wait to see them in the bay area on the lots and streets!!!
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

yeah I agree in the pics they sorto of look like a mini suv or Cx7 (a bit bulkie) but in person they looked like a station wagon , which I LIKE........ Wagons FTMW!!!!

nice, i can see my self driving this in the future
    2003 Evolution VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Sales@m4 View Post
    Have you guys seen them in person? There was one rolling around at MOD09. I wasn't a big fan of the design in pictures but in person they look good. After talking with the guys at Capitol Mitsubishi they should have some coming in the next 7 days!!!!

I can't wait to see them in the bay area on the lots and streets!!!
    You share a lot with Capitol Mitsubishi. How transparent can you be? You even bolded the Capitol Mitsu part. It's laughable.

Well I'm glad I could share some humor with you Bryan. Don't you need some humor in your life?

Anyways, yes the cars are coming in across the bay area...maybe instead of looking at pictures, people can check them out? Maybe?

-Ray
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

I love NCE.

what about a Evo Hatch?

would be nice if these were awd

Quote Originally Posted by Dbadged9 View Post
    what about a Evo Hatch?

would be nice if these were awd
    huhm pardon my ignorance but, I thought this would be awd as the evos, are these not? so are they just lancer, huhm maybe I should do a little research, too bad I just wanna keep on learning more about 8s and 9s.
    I kinda like it though, cuz it looks like a wagon, very conspicuous, not many people know the potential of a few manufactured wagons, suchs wrx, volvos,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    huhm pardon my ignorance but, I thought this would be awd as the evos, are these not? so are they just lancer, huhm maybe I should do a little research, too bad I just wanna keep on learning more about 8s and 9s.
    I kinda like it though, cuz it looks like a wagon, very conspicuous, not many people know the potential of a few manufactured wagons, suchs wrx, volvos,etc.

09+ Lancer ralliarts are AWD, share the same 4b11 motor as the Evo 10, share evo 9 drivetrain (ACD but no AYC), smaller turbo and fmic than evo 10

thanks for clarifying things, huhm not too bad. will they only come in auto?