Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SPORT BACK

Default SPORT BACK

Sport Back's are coming Subaru left the feild wide open for Mitsu on this one.

Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. is committed to maintaining your privacy.
    If you choose not to receive these messages from Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc., click here.
    Corporate Headquarters: Mitsubishi Motors, P.O. Box 6400, Cypress, CA 90630 © 2009 Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.

Not all features are available on all models. 2010 Lancer Sportback RALLIART shown. The 10-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty applies only to the original owner of new retailed 2010 models purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi dealer. Subsequent owners receive the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles. All coverage terms are from the original in-service date. Different coverage applies to Lancer Evolution, Lancer RALLIART and Lancer Sportback RALLIART. Lancer Evolution, RALLIART and Sportback RALLIART have 5-year/60,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty and 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage. See retailer for limited warranty and roadside assistance terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age or older or legal age within your state to purchase a vehicle from a Mitsubishi Retailer.

OooooohAaaaah the white one looks pretty cool

I'm going to get one in white! Price not announced yet but it's suppose to be under 30k
    Slow down, Champ!

Subaru left it wide open? In case you didn't notice the new wrx that has been out for over a year is a hatchback as well.

Quote Originally Posted by earlyapex View Post
    Subaru left it wide open? In case you didn't notice the new wrx that has been out for over a year is a hatchback as well.
    Orly?
    Slow down, Champ!

Quote Originally Posted by earlyapex View Post

Damn is that what I was driving all this time. Thanks. Point was that the new hatch is smaller and not as accomodating as the older car. Secondly The new WRX has a cargo volume of 43 cubic feet compared to lancer's 47. Not to mention that the lancer / Ralliart has the Jr. 4b11 and not the same fragile motor carried over like the suby. Ralliart has the sst which for similar price a WRX does not. I certainly hope that this product does well for Mitsubishi.

Like the potential..Hmm what to do....

idk...I guess I'm not really liking this design...but then again, I can't afford anything new anyways...even w/ the added assistance from the government..."house takes precedence over car" (wifey's words) which tends to make more sense in the long run..

Not really feeling it either.