Thread: need car sales man info..

Default need car sales man info..

well i got a interview on friday for honda in sea side..

wondering if there are any car salesmen here who can tell me what its like. likes and dislike...

myspace.com/pinoyryder

Past Cars:
    2005 Silver 350z
    2006 Black 350z
    2008 Silver G37 sport

Current cars:

2008 PB GSR Evo X
    HKS SSQV
    MXP Downpipe
    MXP test pipe

2008 Raven R6 (stock)

*On the Way*

i used to work for mitsu in socal while back before evos were barely coming into the market! Well, my experiance was 12 hour shifts with either you make your quo or get paid hourly if not selling and it's min for me at the time. So working more hours and being paid less not selling is no beuno. You got to be on your ball and talk and know your product and dont bs to your customers. Listen to your customers want not what you want to sell them. You dont sell that much in a period you'll know what i mean. Plus my lunch was only 30mins for 12 hours shift with no over time. I wasnt selling cuz it suck so I ended up quiting. Dont forget its not a desk job. Only time your sitting is when you're trying to close the deal. Good Luck on the interview and it's tough getting/finding a job!
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

hks rs intake with cf kansai box, hallman mbc, go fast bit bov, tanabe concept g blue with cobb hfc, cf eyelids, ingalls damper, road tuned, dunlop something shoes

try santacruzjobs.com, there are alotta jobs on there.

12 hours shifts?! ugh..

im trying to go to school too. like 1 or 2 classes.

are the hours usually flexible?

and was it even worth it working as a salesman? cause i would be commuting, 30-45 min drive

myspace.com/pinoyryder

Past Cars:
    2005 Silver 350z
    2006 Black 350z
    2008 Silver G37 sport

Current cars:

2008 PB GSR Evo X
    HKS SSQV
    MXP Downpipe
    MXP test pipe

2008 Raven R6 (stock)

*On the Way*

So this is why you called and asked my brother lol...good luck son but shiet man thats so far away

well, thats my exp pare! Make sure your asking a flexiable schedule. Sorry I was responding to your thread. I dont need a job. Just make sure not to make your sales job a career. Find job in your dept whatever you're taking up at college. Just do it for some source of income while taking classes. For me was just a side job while in college but Im not much of a talker so I did for less than six months end up quiting and went into culinary arts in the city! As i said before you make more money selling. There is two types of salaries whichever is higher you get that amount. E.g: Selling cars good amount vs less selling and being paid hourly if the cars sold dont make much profit! Good Luck pare!
    Road Tuned
    284whp/269wtq

hks rs intake with cf kansai box, hallman mbc, go fast bit bov, tanabe concept g blue with cobb hfc, cf eyelids, ingalls damper, road tuned, dunlop something shoes

thnx tmallari..

anyone else wanna share some info?

myspace.com/pinoyryder

Past Cars:
    2005 Silver 350z
    2006 Black 350z
    2008 Silver G37 sport

Current cars:

2008 PB GSR Evo X
    HKS SSQV
    MXP Downpipe
    MXP test pipe