Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all the noobiez

Default To all the noobiez

Thank you for joining this site, and we are all glad to be here to share the same love and passion for our cars, however take the time to introduce yourselves, tell us who you are, what kind of EVO or non EVO car you drive, or show us some pics of your cool ride, but don't just join and make your first post: "I need this, this , this, and that". I mean I do understand this is an open forum and we all have our interests but it is a bit rude to just walk in to a room and just ask for what you need right? You don't just walk to your parents house and just ask them for money right? or to your boss and ask them for a raise.
    Idk, just a suggestion, you can take it or not.
    Thank you all for your time.

+1 dude hehe lol prech on brother hahaha lol

I hope I did not come off a bit rude. I was just suggesting something

I need $$$Benjamins$$$!

^^^don't we all ? wait what the hell are you talking about ? you are baller dude, I got an idea, let's organize a car wash, just for women with all our sexy asses washing cars and posing to our cool ass EVOs. OR poker nights?

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    ^^^don't we all ? wait what the hell are you talking about ? you are baller dude, I got an idea, let's organize a car wash, just for women with all our sexy asses washing cars and posing to our cool ass EVOs. OR poker nights?
    LOL,
    2003 Evolution VIII

hahaha im out hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post

HAHAHA..... I need to stop being a baller and make Benjamins my best friend and stay with me forever. I need my own pad one day and my EVO also needs room too

I am giglo~ hahaha...... Sounds like a good idea, let me hit up the gym more. lol
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Thats real talk my dear friend Gigalo Art

Dude Im down to go to the gym too bro, Im getting chubby. I needs to work them abs up... do you go to 24hours?