Thread: 100 DOLLARS THIS FRIDAY

Default 100 DOLLARS THIS FRIDAY

Got this email thought some of you may be interested.

Greetings TMR Drivers ,

As many of your are aware, TrackMasters has an event this Friday at Thunderhill. Unfortunately, the roster & resulting numbers are going to be just shy of paying the bills, so this means we need to 'blow out' the few available slots for a steal of a deal!

Register by Thursday and the price is $100!! Keep in mind that this event is also only a 3 run group format, so you'll get 7+ sessions in throughout the day! You can't beat this deal, so check those calendars, check with the boss, grab a $100 bill, and come out and play!

Slots available are in Advanced, Mixed/Intermediate, and a few in Novice where an Instructor is not required.

Your special registration page for these slots is located at the following link. Please use this link to make payments. Given the fact that it's already Tuesday, mailing in payments won't be an option. Paypal payments or calling is a credit card are your payment options. Paying at the track is also an option if you're 100% committed to attend. We don't want to hold slots and then have 'no shows'.

http://www.trackmasters-racing.com/html/special_tmr_9-11_100_bucks.html

DUDE.!!!!!!! that is a killer price. Gosh only if I wasn't working . (oh and I need new tires too, lol)

damn! that's a good deal...
    Posted from my mobile device

Damn, if my '89 civic was set up for the track I would do this. Right now it's my daily driver and don't want to f*ck it up.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

Damn!!!

What a price!!!

Sam I hate you... You know I wanted to go to this event... LOL.

2008 Graphite Gray Evo X GSR
    Rota - Hankook - Seibon - APR - Tanabe - Cobb - Nisei - AMS - Girodisk - Hawk - Motul - AEM - Perrin - Ralliart
    ECUFlash SELF TUNED!

Any pictures of this event? I wanna see how many evos attended, or any sick looking cars ripping it up went. Man.... I wish every track day would cost this much LOL.