Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rear sway bars!!!

Default rear sway bars!!!

which one do you have on and which one do you think is better or are they all the same?

way better bro.. rear sway bar will make the car rotate nicely
    It is probably by far the best part I've gotten, and I can tell the difference right away, I like my cars to oversteer, though.
    I believe I have an Agency power rear sway I measure the thickness and I though it was 28mm. But when I searched online they advertise it as a 27mm
    http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/...3-p-20830.html
    I love it.
    Last edited by ricardomotorhead; 09-25-2009 at 09:37 PM.

I have an Agency Power 27mm rearsway bar sitting in the garage. Been meaning to strip the white paint off it and paint it grey.

I have a WORKS sway bar (3-way adjustable) I'll put on after I'm done with the "power" stuff, but I've also heard it's a great mod to get the rear of the car to rotate.

AEM Intake/filter, FP-Red, MR O2 housing, MR DP, BR cat-back, Turbonetics Raptor BOV, Boomba Racing TB, Nisei UICP, ETS LICP, Turbo XS FMIC, Kelford 272 cams, Helix cam gears, ARP head studs, Super Tech valve springs/retainers, FIC Bluemax 1250cc injectors, Walbro FP, GM 3-port ECU controlled boost, Omni 4-bar MAP sensor, AEM UEGO WB gauge, ACT clutch, Tephra mod version-7.-419hp/349tq FFTec Mustang dyno

^^^ Yeap it rotates nicely, although Im sure I need a little with my suspension set up, but whoohoo..... after trying to auto-x my car stock, what a nightmare, after the rear sway bar was installed, ooooowiiiiiiii.... had to stay on my toes to not spin out my car LOL. I like it very much, although I've gotten a little hairy encounters in on and off-ramps a few times, specially if was wet, I also need better tires my YOKOs suck!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    I have an Agency Power 27mm rearsway bar sitting in the garage. Been meaning to strip the white paint off it and paint it grey.
    sell it to me for affordable price Julius...mwahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    sell it to me for affordable price Julius...mwahahahaha!!!
    Seriously huh? besides he is a balla anyway he can get 20 thousand more, with no problem with the prices, besides, he goes fast in a quarter mile.

him and art are just ballahs!!! hah!!

rear sway probably the best mod i have done to my car yet i have the whiteline 3 way adjustable set at the stiffest setting and love it
    -Mike
    2006 Evolution IX MR - 433/400 E85
    1987 Mazda RX-7 LS1 T56
    2005 SRT-4

i've just slapped on the 25mm perrin sway bar and maaaaan.....my freakin rear end is stiff and the oversteer is crazy!!! thou i do need to get a better suspension setup.