Thread: Any Good Car Audio Shops in Nor Cal....?

Default Any Good Car Audio Shops in Nor Cal....?

Hey Im looking for a good place to get my entire SSL audio package replaced so i was wondering if any of yall would know of any good places around here.

you might want to try Kartunz in Pleasanton (Old Sta. Rita Rd). they do quality work and are authorized dealers too of hertz/audison/JL. look for tommy or chris. they did the custom install on my evo.

Talking

thanx

Audiomobile in Oakland does top notch work. Hands down the cleanest installs around. They carry high end brands like Focal Utopia, Dynaudio, Rainbow Audio. Ask for Alan or Bo.
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

sound innovations in hayward.... awesome custom stereo work...

http:/www.soundinnovations.com/

check out car and audio in contra costa ave, they really do good work.

just do it yourself.not really that hard at all. plus it feels good when you know you did it without help! lol

My cousin does mobile stereo install. He owns his own company called "stereo guyz". He has always done all my work in all my cars and the best part is that he can do it in the parking lot at your work or where ever you want. Ill get you his number if you are interested.

does he make fiberglass enclosure
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro