Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should i tint all around on my EVOx?

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Fan View Post
    are you serious... you should go ahead and limo tint all around, run no front plate, slap on a BOV and install the loudest and biggest exhaust possible
    LOL! Vince you crack me up!

He should just run dp and no exhaust or better yet an o2 dump!

Wow, you still have not learned your lesson.
    GST MOTORSPORTS|ONI-MOTO|Carebear Powa
    Nov 07 307 WHP & 285 WTQ
    May 08 304 WHP & 289 WTQ

That's crazzy if they make u remove it in front of them lol, I wouldn't put it on tho my friend just play it safe :-)

I use to have tint all around on my X. 5% back and 20% front...got pulled over twice...removed it and got them both cleared at the same time. Since then I have stayed with nothing on the front...I want to tint the front again but I'm not sure if it's worth it....

So if you are worried about cop, ya...don't do it...

-Ray
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

you can go as dark as you want for the back windows, and leave the fronts alone...
    Posted from my mobile device

Quote Originally Posted by RREVOVIII View Post
    you can go as dark as you want for the back windows, and leave the fronts alone...
    Posted from my mobile device
    i wanted to do that but i think it doesnt look as clean as if i had all around.....Dang this is a tough one!! imma wait for more pros and cons from you guys first

Quote Originally Posted by emoevo View Post
    i wanted to do that but i think it doesnt look as clean as if i had all around.....Dang this is a tough one!! imma wait for more pros and cons from you guys first
    There really aren't many pros or cons,we have gone through most of them, but here are a few more.
    Pros:
    - Looks cool
    - Sun does not bother you much when driving
    - People can't really see what you have inside your car much(upon the tint %)
    - Keeps the car slightly cooler, by blocking the sun just slightly in sunny days.

Cons:
    - Tickets!!!!!
    - Cops having a reason to pull you over and giving them the excuse to further question you what else you have done to your car, at times getting pulled over might be a bad idea (ahem..... coming out of bars) BTW I DO NOT CONDONE NOR DRIVE DRUNK

But technically you can tint the crap out of your rear windows, but by law you should not tint the front ones, unless you can get a doctors note.

It all depends upon your luck, if you live in an area where there is a lot of cops, or they hate our type of cars, I wouldn't do it. otherwise , go ahead and do it and let us know how it goes
    Good luck. Btw fixing tickets have gone up

Just do it.
    Slow down, Champ!

im gonna do it. limo the back window 5% & 17% or 20% on all the sides & maybe do a strip at the top of the windshield or do the whole windshield 50%. i have cop buddy's to sign off my tickets. i've also heard u can get a some kind of prescription from ur doctor statin the sun is bad for ur skin.... i've seen that work... best image in San Mateo $150 for all windows......

LIL JOHN