Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: should i tint all around on my EVOx?

Default should i tint all around on my EVOx?

i used to drive a integra sedan and had tint all around i think 20%.. i got pull over 5 TIMESSSSS!! so i was thinking should i tint my evo too? or does cop only pull over the older cars? have anyone of you ever got pulled over yet on your EVO? pls help thanks guy

I wouldnt now on days, specially how things are, since they are just looking for the silliest excuses to hand out their lovely tickets and generate some income for our state . Although it all depends of the area you are located and luck .

true maybe i should wait on the tint until the economic improve..... but thats insane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emoevo View Post
    i used to drive a integra sedan and had tint all around i think 20%.. i got pull over 5 TIMESSSSS!! so i was thinking should i tint my evo too? or does cop only pull over the older cars? have anyone of you ever got pulled over yet on your EVO? pls help thanks guy

are you serious... you should go ahead and limo tint all around, run no front plate, slap on a BOV and install the loudest and biggest exhaust possible

Recaro | Momo | BBS | Bilstein | Brembo

^^^^ LOL, you forgot to mention the NOS stickers and neon lights
    No but seriously , Cali has gotten pretty crappy in terms of regulations, I wouldnt suggest to do it all around, just the legal allowed. just the rear windows, unless you feel pretty lucky and don't mind paying for fixing tickets, whenever you get busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Fan View Post
    are you serious... you should go ahead and limo tint all around, run no front plate, slap on a BOV and install the loudest and biggest exhaust possible
    Lol! And a sticker "Come pull me over, I am powered with illegal moddications" hahaha
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Don't do it.

i actually have tint all around, but believe me. ive been pulled over so many times. i just tell them the same thing i tell every other cop. ohh, i didnt know that officer. and they let me go with a warning. some others are fucked up and have you remove it in front of them.
    Now I've come to realize that a dream was only supposed to be a dream that can't go on forever. Owning an EVO was THE SHIT!!!! But now, I must part ways with her. *teardrop teardrop*

wHAT remove it in front of them..omg thats crazy dont you need like a heat gun or a blow dryer?

It depends where you live. I have it all the way around and ive only gotten one ticket. And the car was parked in the driveway. Dam Sacramento bike cops. I think its worth the risk given how much it helps, just dont go limo and you should be fine. Its only like 70$ for the fronts and if you get a ticket, just pull it off and get it signed off and dont do it again. Ive been goin strong for 2 years without a ticket and lovin it.