Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Speed Ticket

JUst get abeltronics..dont need to dpend 400...

Quote Originally Posted by joeevo View Post

whats abeltronics ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    WTF....

he didn't bother to give you a break?
    Thats what I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sho_evo_209 View Post
    thats gay arty... and yes it is true cali is broke so every cop out thier is gonna be giving fines up the mofo.. to generate revenue just look at pare with his redlight ticket...
    sorry to hear that though bro... hopefully u do get to go to skool for this one though
    I really dont get how, I am getting taxed left and right. Almost half of my salary to tax. As we do have the highest tax in the US and most populated state. Some1 is not doing their job right.

Quote Originally Posted by joeevo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEVOVIII View Post
    whats abeltronics ? lol
    I'd like to know too : P
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    Thats what I am saying.

I really dont get how, I am getting taxed left and right. Almost half of my salary to tax. As we do have the highest tax in the US and most populated state. Some1 is not doing their job right.

I'd like to know too : P
    Radar detector but if you are going to go that route I'd go with a Passport
    9500IX. It save me from another ticket this morning. Going to work, cop hidding
    in the bushes in Orinda. KA band going off like crazy and since I know city cop use
    KA I slowed down to max speed. Sure enough cop hidden in the bushes, that is #4 passport has saved me from.
    BAD COP NO DONUT!!!
    Last edited by evilevo; 10-12-2009 at 08:48 AM.

My Valentine works great.

I fight every speeding ticket, it's your right to contest it. I've won every ticket except 1, the cop actually showed up (and lied about my driving behavior).

I just got another ticket and plan to fight it. The cop didn't radar me though. Trial by Written Declaration is your friend.
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Quote Originally Posted by sprytsi View Post

I fight every speeding ticket, it's your right to contest it. I've won every ticket except 1, the cop actually showed up (and lied about my driving behavior).

I just got another ticket and plan to fight it. The cop didn't radar me though. Trial by Written Declaration is your friend.

I just lost to last speeding ticket by written declaration. No explaination was given by the judge. It just said "Guilty". >< sucks. I ended paying ticket was 402.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Quote Originally Posted by sprytsi View Post

So... Im not too certain , but Im interested in finding out more details if you don't mind, how do you contest them by using the radars?
    thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    So... Im not too certain , but Im interested in finding out more details if you don't mind, how do you contest them by using the radars?
    thank you in advance.
    I read about it on ticket assa. you basically do search on street, is it radar enforced? and how old is radar was using by cop, also last update on speed limit by geographic research updates on that steert, such as traffic status. These are thing you have to request to the judge.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    I just lost to last speeding ticket by written declaration. No explaination was given by the judge. It just said "Guilty". >< sucks. I ended paying ticket was 402.
    After they find you guilty on a TBD you can still appeal and have a Trial de Novo. This web site can help #3 handling your ticket(you will need to scrol down about half a page).

http://www.highwayro...icket.htm#NotMe
    Last edited by evilevo; 10-12-2009 at 11:15 AM.

I was going to, never had time to do it. Now I do have the time for a week but it has past the due date.