Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Speed Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    I was going to, never had time to do it. Now I do have the time for a week but it has past the due date.
    DUDE!!! you are on vacation lay off your Evo forums crack LOL, enjoy the SoCal weather.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    DUDE!!! you are on vacation lay off your Evo forums crack LOL, enjoy the SoCal weather.

dude I am!!! just waiting for someone to get ready! weather here now is depressing.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

So radar detectors are the way to go ha? Where can I find that radar at?

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    dude I am!!! just waiting for someone to get ready! weather here now is depressing.
    Way to pick a great week for a vacation LOL, jk, its all good though, at least you are not working or I hope not thinking about this darn ticket, enjoy your time down there bud. And don't punk any more valet parking attendants tough guy

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    So... Im not too certain , but Im interested in finding out more details if you don't mind, how do you contest them by using the radars?
    thank you in advance.
    In my Declaration I stated that the method the officer used for radar was not standard practices since he was radar'ing while driving the opposite direction and did not have a good angle on just my car but would pickup the cars around me.

Quote Originally Posted by evilevo View Post
    After they find you guilty on a TBD you can still appeal and have a Trial de Novo. This web site can help #3 handling your ticket(you will need to scrol down about half a page).

http://www.highwayro...icket.htm#NotMe
    I was found guilty through a TBD but asked for a Trial de Novo and the officer did not show.

I used to pay tickets and do traffic school but have had great luck fighting the system. Only one officer has shown up to court on my tickets and he was out to get me (at the stop and in court).
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Quote Originally Posted by WWEVOVIII View Post
    So radar detectors are the way to go ha? Where can I find that radar at?
    When I started looking for one I went online to do the research on them. It took me about a week of hemming and hawing cause of the price($400-500 for one that works like I wanted to) but I ended up putting out the cash. Glad I did. I can afford the finds but I cant afford the points.

When I started looking for one I went online to do the research on them. It took me about a week of hemming and hawing cause of the price($400-500 for one that works like I wanted to) but I ended up putting out the cash. Glad I did. I can afford the finds but I cant afford the points.
    http://www.valentine1.com/

The arrows are invaluable when assessing a threat. I think the passport has GPS to help detect common speed traps and remove excess noise, but I'm happy to have the chatter to get arrows.

By chatter I mean the X band garage door openers, businesses, CB talk, traffic cameras and red light cameras.
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

Quote Originally Posted by sprytsi View Post
    http://www.valentine1.com/

The arrows are invaluable when assessing a threat. I think the passport has GPS to help detect common speed traps and remove excess noise, but I'm happy to have the chatter to get arrows.

By chatter I mean the X band garage door openers, businesses, CB talk, traffic cameras and red light cameras.
    Yes the passport has GPS but it also has all of the red light cameras in its data base so it will tell you when you are coming up to one, and the problem I have with all the chatter is that after a while I start ignoring it and that’s usually when you get popped.

Yes the passport has GPS but it also has all of the red light cameras in its data base so it will tell you when you are coming up to one, and the problem I have with all the chatter is that after a while I start ignoring it and that’s usually when you get popped.
    I don't run red lights

I always pay attention to Ka and L, I haven't gotten any false readings on them.
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

where can I purchase one of those, it seems like I need to get one just to save my self a ticket ? lol