Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Another Speed Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    This morning on the way to work. total of 3 CHPs, 1 with radar gun, 2 pulled over some1.

On the way to SJ meet, 1 CHP pulled over some1.

After meet 2 CHPs less than 15 minutes distants, 1 pulled over some1. Another one pulling over some1.

Total of 45mins - 1hr traveling on road today, saw total of 6 CHPs.

That tells me something, I think California is trying to reduce drivers.
    State needs its $$$$$

As some of you know, I also got pulled over last night on the way to get my daughter at SJSU (per numbnuts cop: 40 on a 30) and he wanted to give me a ticket for "loud exhaust". This speeding ticket I can't go to traffic school for because i just went last month (online) for the redlight violation (picture) over at my first SL meet a few months back. Long story short, I just hope the fee for this ticket isn't too high coz the red light one cost me waaaay too much ($500 + traffic school fees) IMHO. Still pisses me off though...

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    As some of you know, I also got pulled over last night on the way to get my daughter at SJSU (per numbnuts cop: 40 on a 30) and he wanted to give me a ticket for "loud exhaust". This speeding ticket I can't go to traffic school for because i just went last month (online) for the redlight violation (picture) over at my first SL meet a few months back. Long story short, I just hope the fee for this ticket isn't too high coz the red light one cost me waaaay too much ($500 + traffic school fees) IMHO. Still pisses me off though...
    ouch! Sorry to hear that bro...

Right now I'm so scared getting any sort of ticket. Money is super tight with my family, GF and I and I cannot afford to have bad luck. I been blessed with having a beater 00 Jetta to get me to places and etc for the past couple years. Though I havent driven the Evo as much I would like to.

Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    Right now I'm so scared getting any sort of ticket. Money is super tight with my family, GF and I and I cannot afford to have bad luck. I been blessed with having a beater 00 Jetta to get me to places and etc for the past couple years. Though I havent driven the Evo as much I would like to.
    I feel you Julius, make sure you drive like grandma. Thats what I do now, sometimes 65 or 60 on fwy. Cops are trying to meet their end of yr bonus.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

^^^ I hear ya, I friggin granny shift now when it's night time coz can't tell if po-po is around the corner...damn...

This morning on the way to work. total of 3 CHPs, 1 with radar gun, 2 pulled over some1.

After meet 2 CHPs less than 15 minutes distants, 1 pulled over some1. Another one pulling over some1.

This morning 4 CHP on the way to work. It is only 4.5 miles from the time I get on the freeway to the time I get off...

or trying to make money

Thats what I am saying.

I really dont get how, I am getting taxed left and right. Almost half of my salary to tax. As we do have the highest tax in the US and most populated state. Some1 is not doing their job right.

I'd like to know too : P
    ..yes, the liberal morons in sacramento...

^ Word