Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Speed Ticket

Default Another Speed Ticket

This the second speeding ticket Ive gotten this year. I was exiting the freeway, saw a cop hiding, in Milpitas, I cruising by him did not realized I was cruising 54mph and slow down for the light, stop then made a right turn. Saw he was coming towards me. I was like "Fudge" is it my exhaust?! pulled me over, same cop that gave me red light ticket about a year ago. He said you were going 54mph on 40MPH, showed me the radar gun. I replied to officer, I just existed the freeway, he said you were gunning it before the light. In my head, "no, I was not, my exhaust is a bit loud and I barely tapped the gas and its coming to the stop."

He came back after writing me a ticket, then he asked so you got another speed ticket in April huh. I was like "ya", if you did not attend traffic school for that time, you might be able attend this time. "what a dick" but O well I just glad that he did not give me shit for my exhaust and gauges. Or pop the hood BS.

So guys watch out on streets. Cops will not let you go for any reasons at this point.
    Last edited by ArtEvoIX; 10-10-2009 at 10:04 PM.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Damn sorry to hear that bro. That sucks. I got busted last year too for going 55 on a 40mph stretch. Gotta pay to play!
    03' Lancer Evolution VIII
    Apex Silver

damn! im sorry to hear that man, but yeah just take traffic school online, to avoid getting a point in your record.
    Posted from my mobile device

oh wow, sorry to hear that man, to be honest I was just coming back from san fran (( Jays house )) 3 cops followed me but they didnt pull me over looooooool. I guess im a lucky son of .... lol. just like jay said go to traffic school and removed your point. cuz red light ticket counts as 2 points. GL and sorry to hear that.

thanks guys, stupid same cop too. And I helped him before at my work. I need put some overages on his bill now. LOL.... jk

I need to talk to the judge and see if I can take traffic school for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    thanks guys, stupid same cop too. And I helped him before at my work. I need put some overages on his bill now. LOL.... jk

I need to talk to the judge and see if I can take traffic school for this one.

you should be able to, just dont fight the ticket LOL cuz its obvious that you got busted. Good luck to you my friend .

Quote Originally Posted by WWEVOVIII View Post
    you should be able to, just dont fight the ticket LOL cuz its obvious that you got busted. Good luck to you my friend .
    thanks Friski, the last thing he said to me was "sometimes the cars you drive can get you in trouble. what a MOFO."
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

CALI is goin broke thats y....do ureself a favor and buy a VALENTINE1

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    WTF....

he didn't bother to give you a break?

thats gay arty... and yes it is true cali is broke so every cop out thier is gonna be giving fines up the mofo.. to generate revenue just look at pare with his redlight ticket...
    sorry to hear that though bro... hopefully u do get to go to skool for this one though