Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devastating Runs at Sactown

Yeah, I know reality is there is always something faster, but this Sat. was the lil white EVO's 11.1 seconds of fame. I think one vette either missed a shift or just plain gave up on the run after a near perfect 2-step launch.

What was your 60fts? Great runs though. I have yet to mount my Hoosier DR to some SE BBS rims I just bought.

Also no one was complaining about you running quicker than 11.5? I would've thought they enforce it strictly like Infineon.

nice runs vince! cant wait to see you break 10s
    WW9MR

^ nice run Vince........
    2003 Evolution VIII

Not lazy Pat, no doubt without you guys helping out 11.1s would still be a dream. Now I have dreams of 10's on that GT3076. Not bad for a daily driver.

Ran those runs at Sactown, crazy cool peeps!! Thanks for your support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasaper View Post
    Not lazy Pat, no doubt without you guys helping out 11.1s would still be a dream. Now I have dreams of 10's on that GT3076. Not bad for a daily driver.
    thats a great goal for that turbo. congrats on the numbers

Vince i'm still working on getting your vids off your dig camcorder sorry got home late and didn't have time to fiddle w/ it but it's almost done......nothing special for editing though just the vids all together in 1 file

Also been thinking that if you don't really plan on drag racing much you may just be able to get away w/ the valvetrain upgrades and a little bump in rev limit to just keep you in 4th through the finish line so that you can hold off on the trans upgrades for now until it's time to re-fresh your Exedy.

I really think th eoverall diameter of the Hoosier's help enough to give ua a little breathing room in regards to max rpm through the traps.

I'm just thinking out loud as i know this is your DD lol.

Hey Pat, talked to Sean this morning were ordering the 3rd and 4th gears and associated parts today. I don't mind running the car the way its currently setup. But I'm thinking to hit solid 10's consistently I'm gonna need those valve springs and retainers so I can have a little more safety built into the motor. You probably know you could break into the 10's in my car, but I'm still learn'n and burn'n. Thanks guys this is hella fun!!