Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Devastating Runs at Sactown

Quote Originally Posted by Kasaper View Post
    Looks like I bought me some Hoosier DR's!! That'll be an early Xmas present to myself!!
    nice!
    2003 Evolution VIII

I still really wana try some of these bad boys out on my Evo.

When we going racing again Vince?

Car's going in the shop next week hopefully, then I'll be in Pattaya for one or two weeks on vacation. And you know XMAS and New Years are right behind that. If I'm lucky and Infineon or Sactown the second weekend of December if their still open!! How's your build coming along?

Car's going in the shop next week hopefully, then I'll be in Pattaya for one or two weeks on vacation. And you know XMAS and New Years are right behind that. If I'm lucky and Infineon or Sactown the second weekend of December if their still open!! How's your build coming along?
    Where the hell is Pattaya??? lol

I'm about to find out how much fab work is needed tonight once i get outta the clinic and hopefully can have it all done by tomorrow night so long as Jesse or Sean is free to do some welding and coping etc.

By the way I have no idea how to even get my vids on to your cams hd???

I've been sooo busy lately that i have your vids on my Adobe software for editing vids but have had NO time to play w/ the software...........Jesse hates me

That would be Thailand, buddy!! Another world away from reality!! Yeah, Sean says maybe a spot open next week before I leave on vacation!! I may come back early if my car's ready for test and tune in December and then off to the track if their still open!! I was hoping to get a digital file on all the runs we made at Sactown if thats possible? Have you dropped that BOOMBASTIC new hairdryer in yet?

That would be Thailand, buddy!! Another world away from reality!! Yeah, Sean says maybe a spot open next week before I leave on vacation!! I may come back early if my car's ready for test and tune in December and then off to the track if their still open!! I was hoping to get a digital file on all the runs we made at Sactown if thats possible? Have you dropped that BOOMBASTIC new hairdryer in yet?
    Ahhh Thailand......i take it you've been there before

I would figure you'd wana bring your camcorder along so i'll bring it to the shop for you to pick up if you'll be bringing the car down next week.

I'll work on getting the file but all that damn comp shit takes soooo long and as you know i'm trying to do 100 things crammed into 1 day........every day LOL!

We have a customer car in on the lift that getting a bunch of bolt-ons so we gott tackle that first today so hope i can get some good work in by tonight.......but you know how it goes......CUSTOMERS FIRST

I know all work no play makes johnney a schizophenic homicidal maniac!!! Yeah, Pattaya's my yearly sabatical from real life!! Gonna be kicking it with friends there, might even take up golf!!! Yeah, right!!!!!! I was wondering can you download the camcorder vids to digital and just copy it to an external hardrive? My camcorder records to either hardrive or removable SD cards. I'll see ya at the shop next week regardless, later.

I know all work no play makes johnney a schizophenic homicidal maniac!!! Yeah, Pattaya's my yearly sabatical from real life!! Gonna be kicking it with friends there, might even take up golf!!! Yeah, right!!!!!! I was wondering can you download the camcorder vids to digital and just copy it to an external hardrive? My camcorder records to either hardrive or removable SD cards. I'll see ya at the shop next week regardless, later.
    I'll try and get some time to figure it out at least to have them on some sort of file for ya.....most are technically on my Adobe software but has 0 editing just all pieced together

Either way i'll see ya at the shop next week unless you are coming down on Tues as LOL i may be playing a round of golf w/ my dad and some family in town for T-Giving

Kool, just waiting for a opening in Sean's busy schedule!