Thread: Ghetto Tow truck?

Default Ghetto Tow truck?

Ok , so as I was driving down on El Camino Real around my city I came across these 2 guys, who just happened to be playing tow truck driver. I could not believe what I was seen, I understand that not everyone is fortunate to be wealthy or has the priviledge to have AAA roadside assistance but COME ON NOW!!!, it was rush hour traffic and they were in the furthest left lane (suppously the fast lane, which no one respects that anylonger) Tell me if this is acceptable though, I think it was ingeneus to a certain extend but dangerous for the rest of us around.
    And...... No I did not just snapped a pic of a collition, this Accord was actually pushing the Exotic high performance Geo Metro.
    Last edited by ricardomotorhead; 10-30-2009 at 01:05 AM.

A SJPD once offered to push my mom's 06 Oddessey van with his Crown Vic, since it was stuck on the street with no gas. I said, "Oh no, I dont think my mom wants damage to her van..."

LOL

in middle east "IRAN" thats what they always do, regular people just get behind your car and push it for miles LOOOOL, and by the time you get to your destination your bumper is gone lol

I mean where I come from, I have seen people pull others around with ropes, but, I have not seen this before in the US, besides, in the middle of rush hour and in the left lane? come on now?

2003 Evolution VIII

haha thats horrible lol

Thats right by my shop, ghetto ass Sunnyvale heads.
    06 CT9A
    96 E36 M
    06 NPS50