Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RALLIART WAGON AND SEDAN SPECIALS

wow......
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

Quote Originally Posted by earlyapex View Post
    If I purchase a new ralliart sportback from you guys can you throw in me punching scammy in the face until his douchebag nose falls out in a bloody mess, then I can run his lump of a sack of worthless meat body over with the sportback around 4-6x?

If I can get that in writing, I will buy one tomorrow.

HI SCAMMY YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT
    YOUR SORRY ASS, CAN I GET A PAINTJOB SPONSORSHIP YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF CRAP??(DON'T FORGET TO CALL DADDY AFTER YOU SEE THIS!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!)
    ... ... wtf??
    LOL!!!
    09 GG RALLIART w/ NAV.
    //////////
    Tuned by Bryan @ GST Motorsports

=O =O ..... =O

Recaro | Momo | BBS | Bilstein | Brembo

Oh man I better watch out, did you just threaten physical harm? I must defend myself if and when I see you.

Quote Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
    ... ... wtf??
    LOL!!!

Oh and if you pay full msrp plus tax in cash, I will let you take a shot at me. So you coming down today? Oh and by daddy you mean Mike the owner of GST the guy you work for right? I guess if you want me to. Or we can ride back to GST in your new Ralliart that you are buying today.

So when are you coming over with money, or do I need to wait for another tune sale so you can make some cash?

I will drive up to norcal to see this.