Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Okada Plasma Quad Pack vs SparkTech Pro CDI-12 System

yeah In the future I should cuz Jay gained 10 HPs and thats a good gain what about you ?

i am but dnt know what would be better suited for me the st or the plasma all ima be doin is a e85 with stock 9 turbo and goodies so dnt know what u think jay
    Posted from my mobile device

Quote Originally Posted by sho_evo_209 View Post
    hey jay what u mean is thier a new version of plasma coils out now?

what would u think would be better suited for a normal e85 tune bro sparktech or plasma?
    yes the Okada Quadpack (COP) are new. I just don't know if they are better than the original design...

i am but dnt know what would be better suited for me the st or the plasma all ima be doin is a e85 with stock 9 turbo and goodies so dnt know what u think jay
    I can lend you mine to see if they would help you.

yeah thanks jay..cuz im just looking to improve spark so i dont have spark blow out with e85 i know its almost unheard of but tryin to prevent it i know that the plasma coils are only like 400 and the st is like 600 but i just wanna know for my setup is it even practical to get the st or could i just get by with plasma?.. hey jay i was gonna ask u too what do u think ur current whp and tq is with ur tune u gave urself?...i wanted to ask cuz ur setup is almost around the same i am going with something conservitave but also ima be getting the injectors for the e85

yeah thanks jay..cuz im just looking to improve spark so i dont have spark blow out with e85 i know its almost unheard of but tryin to prevent it i know that the plasma coils are only like 400 and the st is like 600 but i just wanna know for my setup is it even practical to get the st or could i just get by with plasma?.. hey jay i was gonna ask u too what do u think ur current whp and tq is with ur tune u gave urself?...i wanted to ask cuz ur setup is almost around the same i am going with something conservitave but also ima be getting the injectors for the e85
    without any boost leaks my car did 320whp/289tq @ 24psi on a Dyno Simulator. then 318whp/312tq @ 22psi on Dynomite Dyno, and 336whp/346tq @ 22psi on Dynojet Dyno..

ouhh thats nice man see thats my goal right thier for pump jay ur the man
    now im just hoping i can hit 400 or even close on e85 hehe lol
    but thats witch the plasma coils? what kind of plugs did u use?
    and have u had any issues with the plasmas?

It seems like the first generation was a lot better than the new ones, Jay your the man .

jay what u think of the new gen of plasmas are they up to the hype?

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

wow good info so now it comes down to which is the better buy my goal is 450 on fpred. so what would do the trick and keep me happy?!?

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs