Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Short shifters

Quote Originally Posted by EvOlUtIoN_IX_SE View Post
    How much shorter is the throw on both b&m n agency power?
    The Agency power is 35% shorter. B&M is around the same.
    GST MOTORSPORTS|ONI-MOTO|Carebear Powa
    Nov 07 307 WHP & 285 WTQ
    May 08 304 WHP & 289 WTQ

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

i dont see the b&m one anymore but the agency looks nice too so if any1 in the area has one i would really like it!!

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

Hey guys I just purchased my short shifter and got my base bushings and shifter bushings is their anything else i'm missing?!? And any install tips?!?

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

you have 5 speed right? its not that diffucult to install it, just take your time and just remember how you pull stuff out, if you need help let me know
    2003 Evolution VIII

yep 5speed! ya i will have to let ya know when i get it and tell you how i like it!

yep 5speed! ya i will have to let ya know when i get it and tell you how i like it!
    Sounds good man..
    2003 Evolution VIII

hey RR how good is the 500whp site im only asking because i orderd that part sat 1am and its still under processing and when i go to their site its all under error or someother?!? should i be worried?!?

hey RR how good is the 500whp site im only asking because i orderd that part sat 1am and its still under processing and when i go to their site its all under error or someother?!? should i be worried?!?
    thats because u order it during non business days. check back on it by tommorrow, if not you can always give them a call
    2003 Evolution VIII

ya ill have to try that thanks for all the help buddy!

It would be a good idea to also get shift retainers and end caps in case any thing happens to those plastic pieces.

Here is a how to and part numbers:
    http://www.norcalevo.net/showthread.php?t=17011
    GST MOTORSPORTS|ONI-MOTO|Carebear Powa
    Nov 07 307 WHP & 285 WTQ
    May 08 304 WHP & 289 WTQ