Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blox cams??

Quote Originally Posted by sho_evo_209 View Post
    yeah i do have arp studs in here already... just that now i need to swap out one valve stem seal... so that was what i was getting at jay.. but i have also though of not camming too or if i do get a good respectabel brand like hks or something but blox really strauck my eye a while back due to the fact that SE was selling them and had good reviews but thats why i want UR insite on this jay... cuz ur the man hahaha lol
    Posted from my mobile device

LOL, no man im just like everybody else in here..

If your gonna go all out on the IX Turbo, like getting it Ported and everything, then Yes Cams would be good, but if your just keeping it Stock (unported) then the Cams would just put your turbo beyond its efficiency.
    2003 Evolution VIII

Quote Originally Posted by RREVOVIII View Post
    LOL, no man im just like everybody else in here..

If your gonna go all out on the IX Turbo, like getting it Ported and everything, then Yes Cams would be good, but if your just keeping it Stock (unported) then the Cams would just put your turbo beyond its efficiency.
    naw man ur in another league buddy u have help me out abunch of times and that is just me hehe lol...
    well i already have the 9 turbo and for now i just gonna have it stock but later on might do a fp red or a bbk full know
    but as far as the near future just stock for now jay

naw man ur in another league buddy u have help me out abunch of times and that is just me hehe lol...
    well i already have the 9 turbo and for now i just gonna have it stock but later on might do a fp red or a bbk full know
    but as far as the near future just stock for now jay
    If you have extra $$$ to spend for the cams now, go for it, if not then just wait till you upgrade that turbo. Cause you wont gain much with them now
    2003 Evolution VIII

ahh okay then jay got cha see once agian uve help me with the insane issues i am having ur the man dude! lol

ahh okay then jay got cha see once agian uve help me with the insane issues i am having ur the man dude! lol
    LOL, anytime man
    2003 Evolution VIII