Thread: Just Hit 45k

Default Just Hit 45k

I am at 45k on my Evo 9 and I know I have to change out the Manual transaxle oil, transfer oil, and reserve tank for the ACD. Are you guys using the OEM fluid or different fluids? Any places that have good deals on these fluids? Am I forgetting anything (other fluids I need to change, check for leaks, etc.)? Thanks in advance.

I am near 45k as well. I just changed my transfer cases front and back with OEM diaqueen. Did not change tranaxle oil or ACD since I did my 30k service at 35k. ( I did most of the fluids changed at 17k, thats why I delayed my 30k).

As well far I know is OEM diaqueen for transfer cases, 35-45. I use redline for my tranny, the rest are OEM since 30k service. Redlines could be an alternative for tranny, transfer cases/axle.

^ thanks for the info Art!

Quote Originally Posted by krisdlm View Post
    I am at 45k on my Evo 9 and I know I have to change out the Manual transaxle oil, transfer oil, and reserve tank for the ACD. Are you guys using the OEM fluid or different fluids? Any places that have good deals on these fluids? Am I forgetting anything (other fluids I need to change, check for leaks, etc.)? Thanks in advance.

What ever you do make sure the drivetrain fluids are OE. You can get these at dealer , I have a 10% off coupon if you need.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

question..why must it be OE?!?

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

Without getting in too much detail it is the only that works and will also keep your power train warranty.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

Quote Originally Posted by Sales@m4 View Post
    What ever you do make sure the drivetrain fluids are OE. You can get these at dealer , I have a 10% off coupon if you need.
    If you could pm me the coupon that would be great, thanks!!

^^^Mad ballah kris in the hawse!

litooooooooooooo, supa ballaw

Quote Originally Posted by krisdlm View Post
    litooooooooooooo, supa ballaw
    gonna be doing 60K service & timing belt/water pump change for my car before end of this month mang....