Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need some advice on new rims

Default need some advice on new rims

Anyone know of a place to get a good deal on some rims. Im probably goin to go to M4 since they did an awesome job painting my CF hood.

Im lookin at some rota's 18x9.5 with some 255/35/18 tires. From what ive been reading this looks to be a popular setup. Maybe the g-force or something else, not quite sure.

Anyone know how much it runs to get your fenders rolled? Im sure this will be a must. Im runnin stock suspension on my IX MR. I might also opt to get some springs if the price is right.

Just trying to put together a budget for when the end of the year bonus comes rolling around and before i let the wife see it..lol

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

if your stock i dont belive you will have to roll your fenders just yet till you get the springs i got mine done for 25 a fender.....i have g-forces and love them but i want a third set up my self i have the stock then i have 18x9 and now i want 18x10

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

/\/\ did you go to wyotech in sac ike 2 yrs ago?? but yea if your at stock height you wont really need to roll your fenders. im running rota grids in 18x9.5 +15f +20 rear on 255s but my cars pretty dumped so i had to roll my fenders. i sed a rubber mallet and a heat gun on mine! also check out wheeldude.com

^---ya i did!

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

ha ive met you before through rico he had the eb 8 with the gt35

ya.... when have we met?!?

nomoretransam --> check out speedelement.com and look for Devon. They'll take care of you there. You in Brentwood too? me too! see you around. What color is your Evo?

Quote Originally Posted by bwoodevo View Post
    nomoretransam --> check out speedelement.com and look for Devon. They'll take care of you there. You in Brentwood too? me too! see you around. What color is your Evo?
    GG IX MR. i live near central and brentwood blvd

I'll see you around nomoretransam!! I have a GG 9 GSR. Hope to put on some Greddy TBE this week from Speedelement. I may have seen you before driving on Lone Tree.

Quote Originally Posted by bwoodevo View Post
    I'll see you around nomoretransam!! I have a GG 9 GSR. Hope to put on some Greddy TBE this week from Speedelement. I may have seen you before driving on Lone Tree.
    I have a greddy TBE sounds awesome. you will like it.

SO speedelement can do it all?