Thread: need good auto body repair in west sac area!

Default need good auto body repair in west sac area!

hey guys, not sure if this is even the correct place to post this but it is a question haha.

a while back i got a big ding on my driver side front fender and i started school shortly after that so i havent gotten it fixed. unfortunately i havent been able to get it to a body shop and get an estimate because i dont know the sac area at all. does anyone got a good place they would trust their beloved evo in the hands of? lol i only have the week of christmas off so its the only time i can afford to not have my car for a day or two. i just need to get ahold of my insurance and get that all squared away.

thanks in advance, Daniel

Believe it or not... on my Evo. . it had about 3 small dents on driver side front panel too... right by the flare when i bought it bout 2 weeks ago. I didn't think it could be fixed being right next to the flare. I even went to an "Auto Body" shop for paint dent repair. They said they could fix it for 400..... After looking around.. i happened to see a "Ding Buster" guy in a van drive by when i was at Panda Express Woot woot. Got the number. Called him. He came over. Fixed all 3 dings... not 100% because it will never be perfect. But he got it to where if anyone ever looked at the car you would never be able to tell!! this was in Merced. But the guy travels everywhere. Different places throughout the week. Don't know if he goes to Sac town though. But he pretty did an excellent job and got my shit done. for 90 bucks and its pretty much perfect. but my shit looked like it was hit hard. .! wouldn't hurt to give him a call here's his number. 209 357 3464 names bill i believe...

Yeah try PDR first before taking it to the body shop.
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.