Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen Vehicle - My DD

Quote Originally Posted by ArtEvo9 View Post
    I wish I have it now, I would be actually be happy right now and hope they wont be able to find it.
    i learned my lesson from past experience, all my cars now are in full coverage :Wink:
    2003 Evolution VIII

we'll just have to be aware now and when we are driving around I'll keep an eye on the license plate and your ride descriptions, I'll hit you up right away and either we'll call the popos or just punk those pricks bro, I'm sorry once again to hear that.
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

Top 10 Stolen Vehicle:

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/artic...umentid=434545

1. Honda Civic (1995)
    2. Honda Accord (1991)
    3. Toyota Camry (1989)
    4. Ford F-150 (1997)
    5. Chevrolet C/K 1500 (1994)
    6. Acura Integra (1994)
    7. Dodge Ram Pickup (2004)
    8. Nissan Sentra (1994)
    9. Toyota Pickup (1988)
    10. Toyota Corolla (2007)
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

At this point, I really dont care my car anymore. What I care now is get those MO-FOs, I was in my room the whole time I did not hear anything until I hear my car drove off. They must been doing this for a while. I really want to find these guys for our car safety in the future.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

^^^+10000 people like them should get their hands chopped off, like they do in other countries and teach them a lesson to not steal from others, (specially hard working people) F..... those mother pricks...
    Dude I'll keep an eye on a good running condition DD beater.
    Proud sponsor of :

sorry to hear, same thing happend to me 2 years ago with my type r. i heard it drive away as well. happend in oakland around 1am. called the cops right away and they didnt come until the next day... found it completely stripped on steelies. hope you get urs back in one piece man.
    WW9MR

fucking a.. sucks so bad. Fuck those mofo's

that sucks man. im always afraid someone is going to steel my evo at work. dose any of the 03 evo 8 come with an alarm?

well from my understanding our Evos are equipped with a inmobilizer chip in the keys, so even if they were able to get in the car, I don't believe they'll be able to get them started unless they have a master inmobilizer, generic, etc key. Someone correct me if Im wrong.
    Proud sponsor of :

My Alarm system i have, they cant even hot wire, or do anything to get the car started without the key. No dead start. Because the Alarm has some sort of addon to it.. and once the alarm is going off... can't start the car.... and i have a device that takes 360 photo from the inside of the car hooked onto the center mirror.. Woot.. bring it on MOFO's hahahahaha. but.... "ricardomotorhead" is right.. when i bought my first Evo.. i was stupid went to like some place got a key made.. for xtra.. for like 10 bucks. go put in my car doesn't work.... ended up paying bout 100 for another key at my local stealership the one that has a chip into it