Thread: On The Edge Trackday at Laguna Seca - Monday March 8th - $199!!!

Default On The Edge Trackday at Laguna Seca - Monday March 8th - $199!!!

Greetings!
    2010 is looking to be a very exciting year for everybody, and as we start to pencil in plans for 2010, we would like to invite you to join us out at the beautiful Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Monday March 8th, 2010 is when we will drop the green flag on your next On The Edge Track Day. We would like to thank everbody who participated, and everybody who helped make 2009 an amazing year! To start 2010 out right, we have drastically reduced your registration fee - $199!!! That's right, on Monday March 8th 2010, you will be able to drive this World Famous race course for only $199!! We will continue to supply Lunch and beverages to keep you hydrated all day. Capture your memories and share them with friends and family by taking advantage of some great photography specials(free 8 x 10 photo). Sharpen your driving skills by joining us in the classroom and sign up for a professional instructor for in car coaching and analysis. That day we will be also having a raffle for 4 free Laguna Seca Trackday certificates for future events. For more information and registration visit:

http://extpictures.com/ontheedge_Laguna.php

Tell your friends, family and loved ones to join us and remember to sign up early before it's sold out!. Fulfill your dreams, and sharpen your skills with On The Edge Track Days and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca!

Regards,

Carlos Oliveros
    831 210 3480 - [email protected]
    www.extpictures.com
    On The Edge Trackdays

wow that is a good deal. We expect to hit as many track days as possible this year.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

hmm, five sessions, lunch, and picture... i think ill be signin up for this to pop my cherry!

Quote Originally Posted by SavageEvo8 View Post
    hmm, five sessions, lunch, and picture... i think ill be signin up for this to pop my cherry!
    Sounds like a plan.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

ill put a request to get the day off when i go back in friday... shouldnt be a problem tho!

hopefuly see you there.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

bump

bump

so Sam does that mean were going to have a road trip!?!
    342 5th Street San Francisco, Ca 94107
    (415)-882-1626
    Method 4 Motorsports!

www.methodbuilt.com