Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting an s13.

Default getting an s13.

so im getting a 240sx soon the evo will almost be paid off so anyone on here got one?

I wanted 240 before.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

I have a s14 as a daily

Recaro | Momo | BBS | Bilstein | Brembo

been wanting a s13 coupe with silvia front end for awhile, havent yet commited to it yet

I picked up a 1991 S13 SE fastback a few months ago for daily driving and I tell you they're really fun to drive. The car has great handling for its age with aftermarket suspension but lacks power from the KA24DE. One of these I'll throw in a SR20DET motor in my 240.
    '03 VIII AS GSR|SPEEDELEMENT|GST Motorsports

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

Their is no way to bar your 240 with a sr20 right?!? I've wanted a coupe for the longest time but money is reall tight!

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

as far as i know the sr20det cant be bared in ca. just thought id post it up. im looking for a coupe around april and an rb20det. love the way they sound.

I ALMOST bought one from SF before the Evo. My neightbor has a 240 w/ sr20det so if you want, I can ask where they get serviced at here in the bay area. Another site you might wanna check out would be ZCarGarage.com here in SJ. I know they have some dope a** rides, along w/ a legit R34!

S chassis cars are awesome. Great cars to learn how to drive in. If you want big power, look into the chevy v8 engines. The KA24DE and E is a very heavy engine because they're iron block. If I remember correctly, the LS is about the same weight.
    VROOOOOOOOM, PSSHH!!!

My first car was an S14. awsome car.I did the usual coilovers,Z32 brakes,wheels,etc..

.No motor swap,as I was saving for a LS1 lol

pj
    05' eb evo VIII