Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you what to do before you die?

Default What do you what to do before you die?

Hey guys i was just watching the mtv series Buried alive...what do you want to do before you die?....And just want to know everyones thoughs...let me start...I would like to make alot of money and be able to support my family...and travel around the world help feed the children....
    Last edited by joeevo; 01-27-2010 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeevo View Post
    Hey guys i was just watching the mtv series Buried alive...what do you want to do before you die?....And just want to know everyones thoughs...let me start...I would like to make alot of money and be able to support my family...and travel around the world help feed the children....
    sounds like something right out of Miss America..lol

u forgot world peace..lol

Great Show!

I know this guy who started this is like a saint lol. Me I want to own my own house no payments at all have a good amount in the savings plus have all of the toys i have been thinking about lately and a wife a child can come later when i find the right Missis. What can i say im selfish lol
    TBE no cat, ecu controlled boost controler, LICP,ETS Upper pipe, open air filter, Cossie M2`s, Fuel Pump, RC 1200s, ported exhaust mani, ported intake mani, Boomba TB, Megan 02 housing, head studs, crushed evo 9 BOV, BBK FULL ported By Stevo8, FFTEC tuned at 25 Pounds of boost putting down 360,319 on 91 octane

New numbers to come:E-85

^^ LOL....lemme see...have house (but w/ mortgage)
    have savings (but w/ not that much in there)
    have toys (but not the kind I really want)
    have wife (I'm not going there...LOL I might be dumb, but NOT stupid)
    have children (great come tax time)
    jobs (have 2, & working 7 days a week)
    finally getting an evo after waiting for so long since they came out....PRICELESS
    REVolution Motorsports
    Teamrev.net

I seriously wana learn to SURF!

Other than that i'm so mixed on starting a family (i'm 31 and my fiance is a few years older but we still can't seem to settle down enough to have a child or more lol)

As i get older all the money and materialistic things start to not mean so much........

umm interesting,
    Im not really in love with money, but eventhough money is a good thing but on the mean while can Destroy an individual so therefore....

Mine would be to have enough money to go all over the world meaning every single country out there...
    Enough income to support my parents, my family eventually, and hopefully to help others as well. ( I DONT WANT TO BE RICH )
    A descent life will make me supper happy

And world peace

And world peace
    uh huh...okidoki...
    REVolution Motorsports
    Teamrev.net

Sounds like a plan, wish you the best.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

And world peace
    Sorry man world peace will never happen!

Just shoot for being a millionaire