Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyota ??

Default Toyota ??

For some of us born outside the US and had the pleasure of driving some cool Toyota's I cannot help but wonder why it took these douche bags this long to realize that they dont make cars any more, they make metal containers that get you from one place to another, and even that now is
    " most of the time".
    Wake the $%^& up you souless whores. We want the damn celica gts, supra and a real toyota powered and chassis ae86. Selling crap repackaged like it is a gift from God is no longer going to work and has not worked, you just did well because you made cheap crap that you were able to sell to pretty much anyone. Look at the US land Cruiser, indpendent front, no lockers and no deisel. 4 runner keeps getting big, bulky, cushy and just lame.

So all in all F you and get off your high horse and build stuff worth a crap, instead of using one chassis to build 6 models with 11 different names.

Rant over

Sammy

__________________________________________________ __________

TOKYO – Toyota's president apologized Friday for the massive global recalls over sticking gas pedals as the automaker scrambles to repair a damaged reputation and sliding sales.
    But Akio Toyoda, appointed to the top job at Toyota Motor Corp. last June, said the company is still deciding what steps to take to fix brake problems in the popular Prius gas-electric hybrid.
    Speaking at a hastily announced news conference that lasted an hour, a stern-looking Toyoda promised to beef up quality control.
    "We are facing a crisis," he said, publicly confronting the automaker's safety problems for the first time since a global recall affecting 4.5 million vehicles was announced Jan. 21.
    He bowed in customary Japanese-style greeting at the start of the televised news conference at Toyota's Nagoya headquarters but did not bow deeply when offering an apology as some executives, including his predecessor Katsuaki Watanabe, have done when under fire.
    Toyoda, 53, said the company is setting up a special committee he would head himself.
    It would review internal checks, go over consumer complaints and listen to outside experts to come up with a solution to the widening quality problems.
    "I offer my apologies for the worries," he said. "Many customers are wondering whether their cars are OK."
    Toyoda, grandson of the automaker's founder, has been criticized for not coming out sooner to answer questions about the flood of quality problems that have hit Toyota.
    Last edited by hellz Evo; 02-05-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Look at him, he looks like a F-N corolla.. sadly the same corolla that you could once have as a gts... i hate you.
    Last edited by hellz Evo; 02-05-2010 at 12:41 PM.

i know its sucks!
    2003 Evolution VIII

that and also.... the fact that in my honest opinion I think is just a gov conspiracy, all car manufactures make mistakes, because they are all cheap about it. but I think the gov is trying to bring them down LOL.
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

Saw this on another forum...lol

METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

Fckin toyota sucks bad. At least Honda still has their Si line, and S2000. Nissan still offers their tuner cars as well. Mitsu...of course...and ghey Toyota has the fckin prius. wtf!? And please don't say matrix. OP is right, they need to get back in the game and bring a ae86 similar platform, and supra as well. The Supra couple be in the $40Ks and compete with corvettes and vipers. Fckin toyota!! /rant
    2010 evo x gsr

Quote Originally Posted by Sales@m4 View Post
    Saw this on another forum...lol

LOL
    2003 Evolution VIII

^^ still waiting patiently for the FT86 release......

The FT86 is gonna be pretty sweet

But this...http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/03/v...ath/#continued is funny
    I SHALL! But when? Idk...maybe when the passenger front axle pops out!
    ninetyoneeclipsegswinz

Quote Originally Posted by marq View Post
    Fckin toyota sucks bad. At least Honda still has their Si line, and S2000. Nissan still offers their tuner cars as well. Mitsu...of course...and ghey Toyota has the fckin prius. wtf!? And please don't say matrix. OP is right, they need to get back in the game and bring a ae86 similar platform, and supra as well. The Supra couple be in the $40Ks and compete with corvettes and vipers. Fckin toyota!! /rant

honda stop the production of the s2000 in 09 i believe? kinda sucks i think it is an amazing car.