Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toyota ??

I think all the guys at numi plant that are getting laid off next month...are the one that f..k up the cars...(trying to get back at toyota for letting them go)....atleast the cars in the bay...mmmmmmm? Makes you wonder huh?

Quote Originally Posted by nightferret View Post
    honda stop the production of the s2000 in 09 i believe? kinda sucks i think it is an amazing car.
    The S2k is an awesome car hands down.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeevo View Post
    I think all the guys at numi plant that are getting laid off next month...are the one that f..k up the cars...(trying to get back at toyota for letting them go)....atleast the cars in the bay...mmmmmmm? Makes you wonder huh?
    Haha, funny you say that. Because, I'm pretty sure Nummi doesn't have any hand in this mess. Because there were 437,000 Prius' recalled, worldwide. There's a company that Toyota, Honda, and Ford used for the drive-by-wire system in their Hybrids. Either way, at least Toyota doesn't have exploding driverside airbags like Honda.
    I SHALL! But when? Idk...maybe when the passenger front axle pops out!
    ninetyoneeclipsegswinz

the company name is CTS that makes the accelerator pedals. it has nothing to do with why nummi is closing.

4. Default

I'm pretty disappointed with Toyota. I'm glad my Yaris isn't part of this crazy recall.

In any case, the only sporty car that Toyota may offer (that's not under a Lexus badge) would be the FT-86. I wouldn't really call their XRS line up sporty since they're all pretty heavy cars with fwd.