Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Car pulls to the left and Steering wheel is off center

Quote Originally Posted by SavageEvo8 View Post
    what kinda aligment rack do they have there?
    idk what kind sean, but just call either steve or orlando and tell 'em u know me...LOL but honestly, they do pretty good work there...
    REVolution Motorsports
    Teamrev.net

They did my last two alignments. I had paid wheelwork for lifetime alignment but will never bring my car back there again.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

Dang it, I just i did mine, now my car veers to the right, son of a bitch LOL, my car was just fine, I gotta re-do it, I think is the damn alignment machine since my is lowered. I'm gonna try to put it back to the settings before. I'll post my sheets and we can compare them. Idk if that will help.
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

Auto innovations Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by joeevo View Post
    Auto innovations Ricardo
    Yeah but I rather re-do it and learn how to use the machines better, besides is free and I need the credit for school, I just think it might be off since my car is lowered, and the specs on the computer might be off, from my actual set up currently for a compare. Although I don't think toe would be affected by a lowered car.
    Proud sponsor of :

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    Yeah but I rather re-do it and learn how to use the machines better, besides is free and I need the credit for school, I just think it might be off since my car is lowered, and the specs on the computer might be off, from my actual set up currently for a compare. Although I don't think toe would be affected by a lowered car.

Hey Ricardo, i just got an alignment at Auto innovations and my car is fixed correctly now. do u want me post the alignment sheet? so u can compare...

Auto Innovations...win for local vendor in Milpitas...
    REVolution Motorsports
    Teamrev.net

Quote Originally Posted by Ro_Ro View Post
    Hey Ricardo, i just got an alignment at Auto innovations and my car is fixed correctly now. do u want me post the alignment sheet? so u can compare...
    that would be awesome bro, I just got done with 2nd alignment, and my car is still veering to the right, i swear it must be because the machine is trying to make me align my car to the stock specs, but since Im lowered on some swifts, this might be throwing the set up and readings off, although I have ask my instructor and he says the toe should not be affected with the lowering springs, Im getting pretty frustated now, it isn't like is pulling to the right hard, or I am fighting the wheel but it does indeed veer to the right, DAMN IT!!!!!I'm gonna try to hook up a scanner and post my readings and set up. thanks ...

-BTW: I am so glad I was able to get readings and print out what my set up was before we started " the alignment" which it messed everything up.
    Proud sponsor of :

There's more to an alignment than just settings and print outs.
    VROOOOOOOOM, PSSHH!!!