Thread: Ferodo vs Porterfield

Default Ferodo vs Porterfield

I need your opinion guys. I'll be changing my pads soon. Coming from ds2500, im thinking of getting porterfields r4s. I do track once in awhile,just want to know if its worth it. The ferodo is good,wanted to know if porterfield is better. Tia.

I used to have ports ... I bought my car used and the owner was a road racer so he had ports on his set up and after I purchased his car It was great for dd but I change to supertec through M4. I assume ports are great for track ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by WWEVOVIII View Post
    I used to have ports ... I bought my car used and the owner was a road racer so he had ports on his set up and after I purchased his car It was great for dd but I change to supertec through M4. I assume ports are great for track ;-)
    but do you know if it was the r4s or r4? im not actually leaning towards using a full trackpads on the street.

good question but to be honest Im not sure about that, but why don't you wanna go with Hawk pads with some descent rotors ? you can track it too once a while..

hawk? ive heard bad reviews about them, not sure if its worth the shift. i'd probably stick with ferodos, been good experience anyways.

stick with your DS2500. good on street and track.