Thread: So who crashed at Infineon over the weekend?

Cool So who crashed at Infineon over the weekend?

I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

humm !

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

Dame I'm sorry you totaled your baby! Glad your ok

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by alldayreese View Post
    humm !
    BTW Reese, you're too dumb to spell most words in a pop up book, let alone "napped" (kidnapped) anyone.

Don't confuse enthusiasm with capability.
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

daym sry to hear that bro... does that mean parts for sale lol...

^^^ I don't think it was Lurk's Evo.
    I think it was someone related to Works the shop. I was pretty sad how not even one body panel escape the crash, all of them were so banged up. I'm glad the driver made it fine.
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

ya that car got jacked up thats for sure. it was mangled

This was posted on EE:
    http://evoempire.org/index.php/topic...n/page__st__40

it was a tta car as tt and group 4 were combined this weekend

it wasn't anyone on these boards, or any for that matter i don't think.
    it was a friend of work's driver dave brown. it was the old work's mr that they sold off a while back.
    it sounds like the guy had plenty of experience but he just got impatient trying to get around people. the outside of 8 isn't a high percentage move even on a perfect day much less when there are still wet patches off line. sounds like the car just got away from him in a place where there is no room for error.
    sears is still a safe enough track if you know where the risks are smaller. i pushed a bit in places trying to learn the e30, tail came out too much and by the time i got it gathered up i was out of track. so i just drove it straight off of 4. there's plenty of room out there so no drama at all.
    all tracks have places where they are unforgiving(some more than others i agree). just learning those spots ahead of time would knock off probably 75% of all the damage that happens at track.