Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evo+Supra saves my BBY

Default Evo+Supra saves my BBY

A few months ago I decided to have my car detailed by a local (sacramento) mobile detailer. Well not having done my homework on detailers, I let this guy work on my car, and what a mistake that turned out to be. In the shade where he worked on it, it looked fine, but as soon as I got it in the sunlight I let out the biggest WTF ever. My car was covered in superfine swirl marks from top to bottom making the paint look completely flat in bright light. Needless to say I shed a few tears, then pulled myself together and got my money back. There was no way I was going to let this guy try to fix such a big mistake.

So I took my refund to Evo+Supra, someone who knows evos and has been in the detailing buisness for a long time.

I was very impressed with the way he explained everything he was going to do, and use on my car, explaining why as well. I also like that he wanted to try everything possible to correct my problem WITHOUT having to cut my paint. Saving that for a last resort if all else failed. You only have so much paint, so taking a bunch off with unessasary cutting didn't sound too appealing to me. I want to have a few more chances to correct my paint in the future if you know what I mean.

Since I got to hang out while he worked, he showed me the results after the various steps he was taking which was cool to see. This guy is thurow! If my car was a chick she'd feel like she was at a five star salon/spa. Roger didn't just do his job and then send me on my way either. He explained how best to maintain my detail and reminded me of his HALF OFF follow up detail. I am very happy with the results obviously or I wouldn't be writing this. My paint is so smooth and reflective again. If it weren't for the seven years of rock chips and shopping cart dings, my car would look better than it came from the factory!
    Thanks again Roger!

Here is a closeup of what it looked like before the Evo+Supra magic. (kind of hard to see, photos don't do it justice)

And here are the after photos.

GST Tuned to 301/270

nice work I'm gonna have roger due my hood soon +1 for you and roger
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

damn! Good job Roger
    2003 Evolution VIII

is that a blue mirror ? LOL

holy crap that is SHINY!

Great job

Wow that looks nice.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

Quote Originally Posted by jay206 View Post
    damn! Good job Roger
    +1..

Hey i need my baby detailed...we should all do a detail meet...

Roger FTMW!!!!!!!!!
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :