Thread: Pics from CMI March Madness 3/7/10 Sacramento Raceway

Default Pics from CMI March Madness 3/7/10 Sacramento Raceway

CONGRATS go out to Dave W. one of our techs for taking home 2nd place in his 1G DSM in the T4 class.

Dave ran a PB in qualifying w/ a 10.3 @ 142 mph

However due to a shorted alternator wire the car was running on battery power alone in the final round and unfortunately the car mis-fired throughout the run causing him to only run an 11.xx giving the win to another 1G DSM that ran a PB of 10.99 FTW.

I will get the video up ASAP but here are some pics for now.

Here's some of the competition in the T4 class:

Here's who he ran in the final run: (BIG CONGRATS to the winner as he ran his PB and first 10 sec pass ever FTW)

And here's our good friend Danny's bad-ass 9 sec NA dragster:

Dave? who used to work at Pacific Bicyles? in mountain view? WTF!!!!!!! holly crap, what a small ass world.
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    Dave? who used to work at Pacific Bicyles? in mountain view? WTF!!!!!!! holly crap, what a small ass world.
    I do believe that's the same dude!

WOW!!! lol, I used to go to his shop hella long time ago and harrass the poor Dave LOL, my buddy used to work there too, I would never thought he was into cars though. Doesn't his car have some ridiculous amount of huevos I mean WHP.
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    WOW!!! lol, I used to go to his shop hella long time ago and harrass the poor Dave LOL, my buddy used to work there too, I would never thought he was into cars though. Doesn't his car have some ridiculous amount of huevos I mean WHP.
    LOL what a small world........i guess gear heads are gear heads no matter what!

His car just recently put down 597HP on our MD the other night after he swapped to some diff parts (head/cams/intake mani).

That's plenty to run a 9sec pass given the cars weight......it's just some hook and a few shifts away

Way 2 go Dave
    06 Evo IX MR___________

-GT35R
    -Built Head/Ported, 1mm overs
    -Built 2.0L
    -Shep Trans

Stock maf maxed out waiting for E-85 speed density setup

that was a sick vid, congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sol_tegra View Post
    that was a sick vid, congrats!!!
    Thanks more to come as this was Dave's first time out on his new set-up lots on the table w/ just the 60ft