Thread: Run flat tire

Default Run flat tire

Hi guys,
    I just found out that one of my run flat tires has a puncture. No nail was found and it does not leaking at all. My question is Can it be repaired or patched? If so, where shoud i go? thank you

thats too close to the side wall, that cannot be patch...
    Posted from my mobile device

ehhhh its really iffy if they will patch it because it is kinda close to the sidewall like jay said but as long as its not actual sidewall somewhere might consider it. you can always take it into somewhere and have their opinion on it.

if its not leaking, just drive it until you get a new one are you cambered? it looks like its on the outside so you should be good, after all it is a RFT! just be careful since evos dont have the TPS monitor. but check the pressure all the time since i heard a story on EvoM where a rft demounted from a CE28 after a hard corner......

you know how hard it is to mount rft's?? lol off a ce28 doesnt sound right, unless they were going sssuuuuuuuuuuuppper fast and turned really sharp.

it says on that post that it was a rft but the guy bought them 50% tread left and auto crossed them... (not worth arguing in this thread about it)

sorry ro ro, good luck with the tire.
    Last edited by Dmego4; 03-12-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks alot for all your help guys. I think I will take it to some shops and ask them...if not then i'll just drive it as it because it's not leaking... Again thank you !