Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WORKS now carrying NGK Racing Spark Plugs for Evo X and Ralliart

lol I appreciate the humor. Trust me, we wish we were buying the plugs for that cheap. The fact that the only 2 other companies that are offering these plugs are in Japan is something to consider. Again, we were told by a NGK representative that our pricing is correct. I am not going to deny that they are extremely expensive.
    Last edited by dave@WORKS; 03-19-2010 at 03:30 PM.

As Dave has said the price for the spark plugs is a lot more than anything we have encountered before and so we had to order a set to see what was the big deal. These plugs do have a unique design and we are testing a set now. We did contact NGK directly to find out the actual cost and retail on these plugs. The price listed is what NGK sells them for and we cannot sell them for less. As far as the two other companies selling the spark plugs for less when doing a search in google, they are selling them for a lot less than they should. NGK was not aware of them selling the plugs for so cheap and did not even know of the two companies, however they do now. We can assure you guys that we are not trying to RIP YOU OFF nor do we intend to BE RIPPED OFF. There is no reason for NGK to rip off its customers just the same as there is no reason for us to rip off our customers. Our intentions are to bring you guys the best products for your cars first and sometimes those parts have a hefty price tag.

BTW - We can still get the REAL FQ-400 wheels, if anyone is interested just PM Dave.
    Troy<br />415.226.2500<br /><br />Power | Precision | Passion<br />www.worksmotorsports.com