Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WORKS now carrying NGK Racing Spark Plugs for Evo X and Ralliart

Default WORKS now carrying NGK Racing Spark Plugs for Evo X and Ralliart

It is true, they are expensive. These plugs use an all iridium tip, and until they become more readily available in the US they will be a little on the pricey side. That includes us.

I did some googling on the NGK racing plugs and other places have some for around $200. What part number do you guys carry?

Please PM me if you want more details

May be you guys made a mistake on price if these are RB2556B. Unless they are some other part number.

Why do I have to PM you about the part # you have to offer? Is the part # confidential information?

We are going to look into other sources for these plugs since it does not look like we are getting the best deal. We are going to contact our distributor to get the scoop. For right now the price will remain, but we are definitely going to try and get more info.

My Purchasing Manager just got off the phone with NGK and said that their recommended retail price for this spark plug is what we are charging. They are investigating and contacting the sites that we found selling these plugs. She said you can be absolutely certain that anyone offering NGK Racing Plugs for the Evo X/Ralliart for those prices will not deliver the correct product.

Quote Originally Posted by dave@WORKS View Post
    My Purchasing Manager just got off the phone with NGK and said that their recommended retail price for this spark plug is what we are charging. They are investigating and contacting the sites that we found selling these plugs. She said you can be absolutely certain that anyone offering NGK Racing Plugs for the Evo X/Ralliart for those prices will not deliver the correct product.

It'd help if you posted which plug part no. you're referring to.