Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planning to get Swift Springs for my Evo X

Default Planning to get Swift Springs for my Evo X

Hi, newbie w/ mods, i am planning to get the swift lowering springs.

1. Are they good?
    2. Also where in bay area can i bring my X to install these springs?
    3. If i visit a dealer for maintenance and noticed i am lowered, what are the consequences???

Please help, thank you.

1. Yes
    2. Speed element in Fremont
    3. They will take out a wooden paddle, bend you over and spank you approximately 5 times

Recaro | Momo | BBS | Bilstein | Brembo

lol, thanks man! if I lower my x, I may just put my stock springs back before I go to the dealer,

That's more trouble than it's worth. Why would you need to go to the dealer? For warranty work? Consider your warranty void the day you drive your car off the lot because that is how Mitsubishi dealers will treat you.

Recaro | Momo | BBS | Bilstein | Brembo

aww, really? that sucks, so anyways, where do you guys go for maintenance, oil change, etc here in the bay??? sorry newbie,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Fan View Post
    That's more trouble than it's worth. Why would you need to go to the dealer? For warranty work? Consider your warranty void the day you drive your car off the lot because that is how Mitsubishi dealers will treat you.
    Agreed!

Back to the topic, I currently got swift. They are not too bad. I would save up for some coils tho.

Quote Originally Posted by vic01 View Post
    aww, really? that sucks, so anyways, where do you guys go for maintenance, oil change, etc here in the bay??? sorry newbie,,,

Oil and fluids also spark plugs, I do them myself now. The rest I will leave them to a shop.
    Last edited by ArtEvoIX; 03-23-2010 at 03:15 AM.
    Powered
    380 WHP 362 lbs tq

Evolution IX - Sold*

^^^ NOt true I do them for you, cuz you still don't know how to change your oil JK... Yo !!!!!

Swifts are consider by many people some good springs, I have heard from many people they are very satisfy with them, including myself, although I have an 8 and not a X, but I am sure their quality is the same.
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

Swift springs are excellent. There are dealers who will be more then happy to over look your lowering issue in the bay area.
    METHOD 4 MOTOR SPORTS
    415-882-1626

Quote Originally Posted by vic01 View Post
    what type of maintenance are you going to get done? as for oil changes, it's better AND cheaper if you do your own...plus, Mobil 1 is always a good price at WalMart!
    REVolution Motorsports
    Teamrev.net

Thank you guys! I will go to speedelement next week after i get my swifts. I already contacted them. As for the maintenance, might ask some friends. not confident yet on DIY thing on the car, hehe.