Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were you profiled for driving an Evo? Tell me about it here!

I've never been profiled for my car but I sure as hell have been profiled for having darker skin (during the summer) and driving around late at night in rich white towns. Gee sorry for disturbing the peace for being a minority, officer. Just trying to make my way to the next canyon road.

Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    much like a harley's booming hella loud exhaust....popo's give the thumbs up for that sh*t too...but if u try to the same thing with like...say, a 'busa...game over...
    Yup same exact thing, american muscle hog, jap crotch rocket...All the profiling is a bunch of
    06 Evo IX MR___________

-GT35R
    -Built Head/Ported, 1mm overs
    -Built 2.0L
    -Shep Trans

Stock maf maxed out waiting for E-85 speed density setup

Quote Originally Posted by CT9LUV View Post
    Imports have been an issue since they first figured it out that they can go fast.
    +100000000000000
    RevSpeed Fresno,Ca.
    Bryan@GST tuned.

Got stopped last week. Cop says "I know other cars are going faster but I had to pick someone".

From EvoM:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73003

I found it pretty interesting read to say the least.
    2006 TB IX GSR SE
    291whp / 300tq on 91 oct Dyno Dynamics Dynamometer
    SPEEDELEMENT tuned - WORKS Filter - WORKS Exhaust

i just got pulled over last weekend... we jes got back frum the Canibeat car/drift show event dat wus goin down at Stockton Speedway on Wilson way... and i had a buddy of mine to follow me cuz i had to drop off my evo 8 to my wife working at walmart... and this cop followed us for awhile right off from morada and holman.. dis cop finally cut thru my buddy to arrest me and we were doin 35 on a 40... he pulled me over and sayd i had a modified exhaust and my car was way too low... i told him that my exhaust was of 50-state legal and was claimed to be under of 95db... he got cocky with me and told me to pop my hood... so i told him he couldn't search my vehicle for i didnt do nothing wrong... so he threaten me to impound my car and arrest me if he found any illegal mods under my hood... he then shows me that he was in a drag-unit illegal street racing program looking for modified cars so he threaten me dat he can call in to his supervisor and get a search warrant... i told him that i had a cone-filter and an aftermarket BOV and the exhaust... so i then popped my hood and he seen taht i had a chrome heat shield and chrome radiator shroud and told me it was illegal... i was like WTF.. dats only for looks it has nothing to do with performance... he also measured my height of car and boy was i surprised that my car was actually 22inches from the headlights to the ground... so he then decided NOT to give me a fix-it ticket but to put me under his illegal street racing profile...so he took quite bit of pix of my car n sayd he'll give me a chance to fix those but if he were to pull me over again and if i didnt correct my mods he would impound my car and arrest me... wutt a fucken dicKK!! at least i got away without a ticket... im surprised he didnt say anything bout my injen intercooler pipings/intake(stealth black) and ebay 3.5" chrome intercooler... but just be on the look out in da north stockton area guys... dis cop is out to arrest anybody fo anything modified and will put u in his racing profile..!!!