Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M4 Tune's EVO VIII/IX

ban in 3...2...1...

:P

lol budget tuning ftw. just got done /w tougegods tune on e90 - 2.2 - gt45r - exedy quad disc carbon carbon clutch, 5000cc injectors

Quote Originally Posted by xevox View Post
    Right on bryan grew some balls and showed up here since no one can say shit about him on the forum he owns. My car ran like shit for months after your tune. You kept waiting for someone else to come up with fixes and ruined my experience owning a car that i always wanted... now you are starting shit you need to mind your own business and take care of the customers you have. I had to go to another shop ( not M4 ) to fix your fuck up. Backwards or forwards seems like Jays tunes work and you are not the only game in town now so may be you are trying to accuse him of bullshit like you do with everyone else.
    Wow.. that does not sound like Bryan.. two out of three times there has been an issue with my car on the dyno and Bryan fixed those issues for me FREE of charge. First time the clamp holding my LICP to the IC popped off and he took care of it for me. (I had the undertray on too) The second time my stock ix bov could not hold the boost and he crushed it for me for FREE.

Bryan has always taken care of me and thats why I'm still his customer.

Bryan has had competition for a long time in the Bay Area. You must be too much of a noob to know this, but for people that have been in the EVO bay area scene for a while knows. Andy@SE (formally), EIP, FFTec, Shiv, Dittos, and Jay@M4 all tune EVO's. Bryan has never been the only game in town.

ROFLMAOCOPTER!

Oh yeah, LOL at PhoPower's pic. I love how the WHP loops! It must be pull like a rollercoaster!!

ROFL LOLWTFBBQZ

Quote Originally Posted by dl_EVO View Post
    Wow.. that does not sound like Bryan.. two out of three times there has been an issue with my car on the dyno and Bryan fixed those issues for me FREE of charge. First time the clamp holding my LICP to the IC popped off and he took care of it for me. (I had the undertray on too) The second time my stock ix bov could not hold the boost and he crushed it for me for FREE.

Bryan has always taken care of me and thats why I'm still his customer.

Bryan has had competition for a long time in the Bay Area. You must be too much of a noob to know this, but for people that have been in the EVO bay area scene for a while knows. Andy@SE (formally), EIP, FFTec, Shiv, Dittos, and Jay@M4 all tune EVO's. Bryan has never been the only game in town.
    You forgot Works. I also had some local buddies with a shop that used to be a vendor here that tuned Evo's.

Oh yeah, Don't WORKS..

jay did a awesome job with my car!!! nods are in my sig. clutch started to slip

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not to perpetuate any flamewar but does M4 use any sort of dyno? I'm talking about the type that you either strap your car to or that you attach to the hubs. Honest question here.

I am subscribing for when someone's motor pops from all this VDR tuning jazz.
    Proud Supporter of SPEEDELEMENT and GSTMOTORSPORTS

t00ned by Bryan@GST