Thread: smog check

Default smog check

Damn...it's time for a smog check, but all i had done was the HKS 30th anny exhaust. Think it'll pass with the new smog check law?

As long as you got a stock cat you should be fine
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

I second that you should pass with flying colors
    06 Evo IX MR___________

-GT35R
    -Built Head/Ported, 1mm overs
    -Built 2.0L
    -Shep Trans

Stock maf maxed out waiting for E-85 speed density setup

depends on your tech. they could fail you for visual. go to someone chill with visuals, and you should pass emmissions with a cat.

It should pass..if not, lemme know...heheheheh...I might be able to have someone help ya...
    REVolution Motorsports
    Teamrev.net

If you have just a cat. back, they won't fail you because a cat. back is not a smog device. Because a cat. back (muffler) falls in the description of noise pollution and not smog.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

Anyone been able to contact batosai recently? I could really use some help finding his friend in the smog business. Thanks!

(sorry for hijacking the thread)

I pm'd Batosai but no reply. I need help on smog too!