Thread: Custom hitch needed.

Default Custom hitch needed.

Hello all,
    Although I'm sure some people will tell me I'm committing a sin or blasphemy for this one
    Does anyone know a place in the bay area I can take my evo 9 to to get a hitch fabricated and installed? I need to tow a trailer w/ a motorcycle on it. Getting another car isn't really an rational option for me at the moment. I only need to tow like 4-6x a year so it's not like I'm going to be picking up mulch daily at home depot

I did a search here and on evom but the interest in this in this topic seems to have died down last year.

There is a thread and a guy off the other local evo forum that did a write-up on his custom fab'd trailer/hitch that he made to tow a small single axle trailer for his track day stuff (ie. tires, fuel, etc)

Can't think of his SN but if you looked on EvoM you must have stumbled across it

Could of swore I saw one for sale on ee
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro