Thread: What brand T Bolts do you guys use and where can I get some?

Default What brand T Bolts do you guys use and where can I get some?

Well I bought this T Bolt clamp from Pep Boys. It is made by Spectre and cost me @ $4. I was so happy thinking I won't have anymore problems with the throttle body hose popping off and guess what......SOB popped off again while getting on the freeway!!! I noticed that the band width looked a little wider compared to the stock worm type clamp. So I repositioned the hose/clamp again and wrenched that mother down as far as I can and now it just turns.......stripped........bastard. It is still on there though and pretty tight. I need to get some new ones and preferrably a narrower band width. Or back to the worm type clamps........Sh!t.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

I've gotten my t-bolts at GST and FFTec.

Here's the link for FFTec's t-bolts: http://www.fftec.com/product.php?pro...cat=444&page=1

Also I had the same issue you are having back in the day. I tried getting a t-bolt clamp for the throttle body hose but it kept popping off before boost could even go to the positive region on my boost gauge. I posted about it here and someone told me that sometimes the stock rubber hose can go bad and won't grip anymore. I ended up replacing my stock UICP hoses with Samco hoses and I still use the crappy clamps my car came with and haven't had it blow off in two years.

I'm thinking of going Samco hoses also. Just waiting for one or our vendors to have some on sale .
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

Bug them about it and then bug them some more. They are nice, I am quite content with these Samco hoses.

Ebay obx hoses only pay 1/3 the price. I had the same issue and put these in and never happened again
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

Are Samco expensive? I got mine for $20 from someone on here back in the day

A set is about $260. I was thinking of getting this set up:

http://www.lancershop.com/customer/p...cat=161&page=1