Thread: Bay Area shop for bushings

Default Bay Area shop for bushings

Just moved to the bay area a few months ago. I'm looking for a place to have all the bushings installed. Currently the car is up on jack stands, so I can take all the suspension links to them along with the new bushings. I'm assuming any place with a hydraulic press will do, but can anyone recommend a place?

- Char

I would think you can just use Google and Yelp to locate a local business to do something like that for you.

If you want to support shops that work on Evo's though you can check out:
    - Speedelement in Fremont
    - Full Function in Union City
    - GST in Hayward

Shops that I think may specialize in suspension stuff if that's more what you're looking for:
    - Motorsports Techniques in Hayward
    - Roger Kraus Racing in Hayward

Most of the Evo community around here has had at least experience with one or two of the shops on my list.

Hi there!

Although we do not tout ourselves as a suspension specific shop we do have access to a press to replace bushings if you'd like to bring the parts down already removed from the car if you like w/ the new bushings you want to use or we can order them up for you as well.

Please pm me eactly which ones you'd like to do and which bushings you'd like to go with and i can have Mike or Ernesto e-mail you an estimate asap once the guys get in the shop today!

Welcome to the site and hope to see ya around the shop.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I would think you can just use Google and Yelp to locate a local business to do something like that for you.

If you want to support shops that work on Evo's though you can check out:
    - Speedelement in Fremont
    - Full Function in Union City
    - GST in Hayward

Shops that I think may specialize in suspension stuff if that's more what you're looking for:
    - Motorsports Techniques in Hayward
    - Roger Kraus Racing in Hayward

Most of the Evo community around here has had at least experience with one or two of the shops on my list.
    Thanks. I tried reaching out to GST a few weeks ago but didn't get a response from them. But I'll try them again and the rest on your list when it's time to get the ride height and alignment done.
    Last edited by Loser; 10-15-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT@FFTEC View Post
    Hi there!

Although we do not tout ourselves as a suspension specific shop we do have access to a press to replace bushings if you'd like to bring the parts down already removed from the car if you like w/ the new bushings you want to use or we can order them up for you as well.

Please pm me eactly which ones you'd like to do and which bushings you'd like to go with and i can have Mike or Ernesto e-mail you an estimate asap once the guys get in the shop today!

Welcome to the site and hope to see ya around the shop.

Pat
    Just PM'd ya. Let me know the quote and if you guys are open tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Char

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Just PM'd ya. Let me know the quote and if you guys are open tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Char
    Pm'd ya back sorry we technically are closed on Saturdays but check you pm