Thread: 03 come stock with cambers?

Default 03 come stock with cambers?

Jus like the title, i want to know because i was goin to rotate my tires and found out my tires(front) were in really bad shape. Cars dropped with tanabe gf210. The inside of tires are torn down to where theres loose trend. So there for, need to know asap as i am goin to get a new set of tires tomorrow. *sigh*
    03' VIII GSR - HKS RS Intake, Tanabe Concept G Blue TBE, HKS UICP W/ HKS SSQBOV, Full-Race Stock Replacement Manifold, IX Turbo...

Things Next On My List: 272 Camshafts, Cam Gears, Valves, Springs, Retainers and Tune

the fronts only have a camber bolt that will allow for -1 or -2. its a flip flop essentric bolt.

This is what he's talking about:

While i was in there i decided to snap a couple pics to show the quick diff in flipping the ecentric upper bolt on the front 2 strut bolts (oem position was with white dot towards the inside of the wheel well)

Stock:

Flipped:

Thanks guys.
    03' VIII GSR - HKS RS Intake, Tanabe Concept G Blue TBE, HKS UICP W/ HKS SSQBOV, Full-Race Stock Replacement Manifold, IX Turbo...

Things Next On My List: 272 Camshafts, Cam Gears, Valves, Springs, Retainers and Tune