Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timing Belt Specials

Default Timing Belt Specials

We are running a timing belt special.
    This kit will include everything, including timing belt, water pump, all tensioners and pulleys and a balance shaft belt.
    This kit will include OEM Spec parts, however the timing belt, balance shaft belt, idle pulley, and balance shaft tensioner pulley are Genuine OEM Parts.

Installed price $1042.90
    Parts Only $549.90

PM or call us to schedule.
    If you have any questions about parts and services, email me. [email protected]
    FFTEC Motorsports
    31911 Hayman Street,
    Hayward, CA, 94544
    510-475-5855

Sweet deal ! I need to move up north. Just paid 1400 for my service down south.

Yeah. It's better up here.
    FFTEC Motorsports
    31911 Hayman Street,
    Hayward, CA, 94544
    510-475-5855

4 days and 8 hours late >.< FML
    TB Evo IX SSL
    E85 @ 29 psi
    Tuned by Sean @ FFTEC

Hey mike what's going on. Why is it that right after I do my work to my car your having specials. Did a clutch job. Two weeks later your having a clutch job special. Then I do a timing belt job. And then you have a timing belt special. So when I bring my car in on the 18th for a dyno tune r u having a special the very next day.

Pmed
    FFTEC Motorsports
    31911 Hayman Street,
    Hayward, CA, 94544
    510-475-5855

Unhappy

What's the turn around time? How much more with drivetrain fluid change? I live 4hrs away from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil_3VO View Post
    What's the turn around time? How much more with drivetrain fluid change? I live 4hrs away from you guys.
    Best thing to do is to pm Mike or me your e-mail info aso that we can get you a specific estimate for the things you'd like taken care of

PM'd

PM replied
    FFTEC Motorsports
    31911 Hayman Street,
    Hayward, CA, 94544
    510-475-5855