Thread: 2011 BMW M3

Default 2011 BMW M3

Sharing pics of the 2011 M3 I bought. It's got a 4.0 V8 414HP engine with a dual clutch transmission. Feels great driving this machine around and it's in a different league than the evo in too many ways to list. The car sounds like a mustang gt at idle which is kind of weird to hear from a european car.

Enjoy the pics!

Before anyone asks, the evo is in the repair shop and yes, I think the M3 is faster.

lucky you! congrats!! i really want the 4 door version

Congratulations. I am looking for a used one myself. Keep us posted on your driving impressions etc.
    Law is order in liberty, and without order liberty is social chaos.

NICE...
    why not the 4 drs with competition package? m3 is faster idk about that, would u say their = fast?
    hope theres no bugs in your DCT.
    Last edited by MienAce; 12-30-2010 at 10:49 AM.
    RevSpeed Fresno,Ca.
    Bryan@GST tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by MienAce View Post
    NICE...
    why not the 4 drs with competition package? m3 is faster idk about that, would u say their = fast?
    hope theres no bugs in your DCT.
    I originally wanted the Jet Black 4-door sedan but they didn't have the color in stock and would have to get it. I knew they had it in a coupe at another store so I ended up with that one. I personally like the coupe styling more than the sedan anyway. Stock vs stock the M3 is faster in my opinion. They're not in the same league anyway so it wouldn't have mattered to me if the M3 were slower, it's still a badass car and my all time favorite.

Congrats.